About JF Publishing
JF Publishing was founded in 2002 by Joan Foo Mahony, lawyer, author and philanthropist.
In 2000, Joan retired from her more than three decades long international legal career in New York, Tokyo and Hong Kong to focus on writing, editing, publishing and philanthropy. She founded JF Publishing in 2002 and Cross Time Matrix in 2003. Since then Joan has published beautiful and elegant books on biography, historical fiction, wellness, art, sailing, cooking, gardens and architecture, some of which Joan has written herself.
Books Authored by Joan Foo Mahony and published by JF Publishing :
- ‘Late Have I Loved Thee’ ( April 2021 ) – a transcending and spirit-led story of love. Joan Foo Mahony takes an honest and unabashed look at herself in this earnestly personal book about her spiritual journey.
- ‘Millennials Meet Mary’ ( 2020 ) – was launched in the midst of the Covid pandemic in May 2020 at the Vatican Museum by Zoom Webinar. The book, a best-seller in just a few months, is a biography of the historical Virgin Mary with compelling text, more than 85 pieces of artworks from great museums all over the world and commentary by 80 accomplished and famous global Millennials.
- ‘Leaving The Heart Behind’ ( 2010 ) – a love story and historical fiction set in war-time Malaya, Singapore and Japan. Another very popular book.
- ‘Indispensable Qi Gong; For People On the Go!’ ( 2002 ) – Joan’s first book has sold worldwide since then.
Books published by JF Publishing include :
- Chamomiles of Mosul – by Book Forum of Mosul ( June 2021 ) – literary poems and essays by 16 young Mosuli women who suffered much in the fall of Mosul, Iraq but who just like their city, have risen from the ashes of war, renewed and invigorated. A joint project with the Book Forum of Mosul.
- Late Have I Loved Thee – by Joan Foo Mahony ( April 2021 )
- The Irreplaceable – by Noriko Barrow ( April 2021 ) – a unique and exquisite Anthology of Japanese Tankas . The poet shares her joy, love and gratitude of nature, existence itself, family and friends- all irreplaceable in her life.
- One Minute Miracles– by Hannilee Fish ( 2015 )
- The Golden Lands; Architecture of the Buddhist World– by Vikram Lall ( 2014 )
- From Yangon to Manila Bay; The Cruising Almanac ( 2005 )
- Paradise Found; Journeys Through Noble Gardens of the East– edited by HH Tunku Soraya Dakhlah ( 2008)
- Straits Chinese Porcelain– by Datin Seri Kee Ming Yuet ( 2004)
- Food From the Heart; Malaysia’s Culinary Heritage– Essays by Dawn Tan ( 2004)
- 22 Years; 22 Voices– edited by Michael Bociurkiw ( 2003 )
DIGITAL BOOKS BY JF PUBLISHING
The following DIGITAL books will be available online on ITUNES and GOOGLE PLAY BOOKS.
Millennials Meet Mary by Joan Foo Mahony – English version ( Available early 2022 )
Millennials Meet Mary – Spanish version ( Available late 2022 )
Millennials Meet Mary – Brazilian version ( Available late 2022 )
Late Have I Loved Thee by Joan Foo Mahony – ( Available in Mid 2021 )
Indispensable Qi Gong by Joan Foo Mahony – for People on the Go ! ( Available in May 2021 )
Leaving The Heart Behind by Joan Foo Mahony – ( Available in May 2021 )
Our websites :www.jfpublishing.com | www.millennialsmeetmary.com
Contact us at : email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org