JF Publishing was founded in 2002 by the well-known author, lawyer, publisher, philanthropist and qi gong practitioner, Joan Foo Mahony.
In 2000, Joan retired from her more than three decades of international corporate finance in New York, Tokyo and Hong Kong to focus on writing, editing, publishing and philanthropy. She founded JF Publishing in 2002 and Cross Time Matrix in 2003. Since then, Joan has published some amazing, best-selling, beautifully illustrated coffee table books on biography, ceramics, sailing, cooking and architecture. She also publishes fiction and non-fiction books.
The first publication of JF Publishing was ‘Indispensable Qi Gong – For People On the Go!’ which was launched globally to international acclaim in 2002. The book has sold more than 20,000 copies worldwide since then.
Some Books from JF Publishing include:
- Indispensable Qi Gong: For People On the Go! – by Joan Foo Mahony
- 22 Years; 22 Voices – edited by Michael Bociurkiw
- Food From the Heart; Malaysia’s Culinary Heritage – Essays by Dawn Tan
- Straits Chinese Porcelain – by Datin Seri Kee Ming Yuet
- Paradise Found; Journeys Through Noble Gardens of the East – edited by HH Tunku Soraya Dakhlah
- From Yangon to Manila Bay; The Cruising Almanac
- Leaving The Heart Behind – by Joan Foo Mahony
- The Golden Lands; Architecture of the Buddhist World – by Vikram Lall
- One Minute Miracles – by Hannilee Fish